Subject: Re: [Leica] SonC's PAW 45
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 21:19:36 -0600

Thanks for the comment.  Yes, It was a cool effect.  I started shooting him in the
sun, and when we started our conversation, we moved over into the shade.  The balance
was just right on the glass, so I picked up the camera and started to shoot.  Only a
little adjustment of the scan to add some black level, and a tiny bit of red to
balance the blue of the shade,  otherwise it is straight from the scan.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com