Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 operating temps
From: David Rodgers <drodgers@swiftnet.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2001 00:57:57 -0800

Anyone who will be working with an M6 in cold weather needs to send it in
to Leica for a cold weather lube. Replace the bees wax with whale oil.  I
don't know how other cameras can function at extremes. They probably don't
have any moving parts?

Dave

Message from "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com> (Re: [Leica] M6 operating temps)