Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 operating temps
From: "Dale R. Reed" <dale-reed@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 20:16:36 -0800

Over 40 years ago, while wintering for a couple years in Antarctica, I kept
my folding Retina IIIc under my parka.   Quickly took it out to take a
photograph then put it back so the camera, and the film, never became too
cold to function.   Beautiful slides at minus 60 degrees F and warmer.

These Kodachromes are still beautiful to see projected on a screen.    Dale
- ---
$ dale-reed@att.net    Seattle, Washington USA $

Message from Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net> (RE: [Leica] M6 operating temps)