Subject: [Leica] Leica Party Philadelphia--Sunday October 28th!!!
From: "Jim Shulman" <garcia@chesco.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 19:08:26 -0400

Hello fellow Leica Users!

We meet at galleries...protests...train stations.  Now here's a chance to
chat over a relaxing dinner!

All list members are welcome to meet fellow Philadelphia-area Leica users,
fans, and just plain fanatics.

I'm hosting a Leica dinner at my place in suburban Philadelphia (Bryn Mawr)
on SUNDAY, OCTOBER 28th, 6PM to whenever... Cocktails at 6, dinner at 7.
Fortunately, my other half is a sensational cook, so do come hungry!

RSVP by PRIVATE EMAIL (not to list, please) to garcia@chesco.com  for
directions and telephone.

Hope to see as many of you as possible here for the dinner!

All best,
Jim Shulman