Subject: [Leica] forbidden territory
From: "Barb Cutler" <barb@intsvc.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 13:38:34 -0700

Or so it appears from a passing remark on another topic regarding flash and
Leica.
I am an available light person myself, but since the bag had a flash
attachment of sorts in it - thereby suggesting that the creator of the Leica
was not so opposed to using flash - I thought I would ask about flash
equipment for the Leica M3 - if any beyond the original stuff.
The deafening silence that followed indicates that this is not a subject
worthy of treatment.
OK. Thanks anyway.
If there is a closet flash-user out there feel free to reply off list. :^)
(From Bob not Barb :^))

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] forbidden territory)