Subject: Re: [Leica] forbidden territory
From: "Barb Cutler" <barb@intsvc.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 15:35:53 -0700

Thanks for the helpful information. I guess I was a bit snappish as I
re-read my comment. I think it was in response to a comment made in another
context that seemed rather scornful of flash in general that inspired the
edge. My apologies.
But I do have a collection of what must appear rather dumb questions as I
try to get better acquainted with my prize. :^)