Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: New website: Mongolia Travel Photography/Website software
From: brad <bwdaly@hiwaay.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 17:33:37 -0500

sander:

> I put some thirty slides of my recent one month hiking and travel trip to
>Mongolia

what a wonderful collection of photos.  thanks so much for sharing them
with us.  "more shamanism than buddhism," the cairn with the blue prayer
flags, is just phenomenal, the kind of photo that makes me wish i'd taken it.

best,
brad daly
- --
brad daly	                  bwdaly@hiwaay.net
photographs: http://home.hiwaay.net/~bwdaly
"The white man did not take his religion any more seriously than he did his
laws, and he kept both of them behind him, like Helpers, to use when they
might do him good in his dealings with strangers."
	--Plenty-Coup (Crow)
"War, what is it good for?  It's good for business."
	--Billy Bragg
"Sometimes I treat mediocrity as if it were criminal."
	--Pauline Kael