Subject: Re: [Leica] re: m6 loading contest
From: brad <bwdaly@hiwaay.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 21:25:43 -0500

kyle:

>> a year or so ago, i loaded my m6 with the door swinging open and only
>> noticed it after an hour or so of shooting,

it took you an HOUR to shoot one roll?  were you drunk or something?  ;)

or maybe you just don't waste film on lots and lots of crappy shots like i do.

- --brad

- --
brad daly	                  bwdaly@hiwaay.net
photographs: http://home.hiwaay.net/~bwdaly
"The white man did not take his religion any more seriously than he did his
laws, and he kept both of them behind him, like Helpers, to use when they
might do him good in his dealings with strangers."
	--Plenty-Coup (Crow)
"War, what is it good for?  It's good for business."
	--Billy Bragg
"Sometimes I treat mediocrity as if it were criminal."
	--Pauline Kael