Subject: Re: [Leica] travel to Greece.
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 08:21:47 +0200

Ed,

Do not waste more than 1-2 days on Athens, head for the islands instead.
Athens is hot, polluted, full of tourist traps and street vendors out to
get your money, and generally an unattractive city. You can see the
ancient ruins etc. in 2 days and then skip town. The islands, on the
other hand, are wonderful.

Nathan

Edward Meyers wrote:

> I'm getting my air tickets to visit Greece in October.
> Any Lug members' advice would be appreciated. Ed

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland

e-mail: wajsman@webshuttle.ch