Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG: CL Question
From: Kip Babington <cbabing3@swbell.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 18:08:15 -0500

As Ken has surmised, this is part of the battery check system.  Rotate
the shutter speed dial until the little flag appears in the upper
notch.  Then press the silver button next to the lens mount at about 5
o'clock (looking from the front.)  The meter needle will deflect to the
"correct exposure" notch if the battery is good.

Cheers,
Kip