Subject: Re: [Leica] Missing spring
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 08:01:58 -0400

Dave,

Sorry not to have answered you earlier.  I was hoping somebody with better
memory or experience would jump in.  The whole basket thing is held in with
one screw.  You have to thread a small screwdriver up into it and hold the
rewind knob.  I can't remember if the spring just pushes in afterwards or if
it is held in by the brass bushing under the screw.  In either case it
should be simple to replace.

Mike D