Subject: Re: [Leica] Camera for a 10 y.o.
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 21:19:57 -0400

I started with a point and shoot (Brownie Auto 27) at about 12.  I graduated
to an Argus C-3 a couple of years later.  So I don't think starting with an
"auto everything" camera hurt.  You can pick up the tech stuff later.

I think what really got me going was the darkroom kit I got with the
Brownie.  Of course today if you have a scanner and printer that might do
also.

Mike D