Subject: Re: [Leica] Missing spring
From: Dave Hillman <dave@hillmanimages.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 19:45:38 -0700

Please, can we pause just a second on 179 different camera suggestions (which
is perhaps not an actual count) for a 10 year old, Voightlander lenses and
scantily clothed cowboys (nice shot, by the way - the girl's grin says it
all) and help poor ignorant me?  I see you people do get carried away
sometimes.

Someone, somewhere, must have had a problem with loosing the spring in the
center of the take up spool, haven't you? Or does this always happen ignore
it? Or has it never happened, I'll be lucky to get another roll of film
through it, a message accompanied by an off list offer to buy this piece of
damaged goods for 50 or 100 bucks.

Dave