Subject: Re: [Leica] my first noctilux images
From: "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 17:43:13 +0100

Of course it was deliberate ;-)  I focussed on the eyes and was not really
bothered about DOF, just wanted to see how the film/lens combo worked.  It
is a bit of a pain to scan on my lowly LS30 though, but Vuescan came through
in the end.

Simon

Message from "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com> (Re: [Leica] my first noctilux images)
Message from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] my first noctilux images)