Subject: Re: [Leica] my first noctilux images
From: shino@ubspainewebber.com
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 18:39:58 -0400 (EDT)

that's very kind.

that's my 2-year old daughter in our backyard, and i find this image is
almost "pre-nostalgic".  when she's off to college, i imagine i will remember
her something like this.

i don't know how the lens does it, but under the right conditions, noct
images seem to me to be almost 3-D.

anyway, thanks again, and to everyone for the kind and encouraging words!

i'll put up more as i make them!  maybe "noctilux of the week (NAW)?" :-)

- -rei

Replies: Reply from "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com> (Re: [Leica] my first noctilux images)