Subject: RE: [Leica] my first Noctilux images
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 22:40:55 -0700

With all due respect to the great shot of the little girl  and the mother
and child shot

I stated that I thought the shots were out of focus.  Simon's dog shot and
the shot of the baby both show a definite plane of focus.  There is
SOMETHING that is very sharp.  There is also a lot that is out of focus, and
that is to be expected given the F=1.0 of the used aperture.

This is what I expect of a photo that is a keeper, technically.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net