Subject: Re: [Leica] my first noctilux images
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 09:44:48 -0400

Nice stuff, Simon - They really do show off the feel of the lens...I
must say I'm surprised how much depth of field you appear to have at f 1
in "Rusty." I would never have guessed that was shot wide open...

B. D.

Replies: Reply from "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com> (Re: [Leica] my first noctilux images)
Message from "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com> (Re: [Leica] my first noctilux images)