Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica gear
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 15:13:05 EDT

My first try at this, currently offered in LHSA Leica Catalogue:

Leica M6 Titanium #1992299 (classic); I bought this camera brand new
at Leica USA Northvale. No film ever through camera. As new condition,
original box, inst book, passport expired as Leica registered camera
when I bought it. Leica publicity said: brass cover plate deep drawn,
engraved, fine grinding, sanding, nickel plating, titaniumizing and
protoxidizing, with ostrich-embossed select calf leather.
      $2,450.
50/2 Summicron #2235279, rigid 7-glass, plastic bubble, orig box, mint,
$1,000.
135/4 Tele-Elmar #2212689, plastic bubble, orig box, mint,
     $725.
Both lenses were examined March 2001 by Don Goldberg (D.A.G.)
who advised that both were in flawless optical and mechanical operating
condition.

I know we are users but if there is a user/collector amongst us, I also
have on offer an E. Leitz Wetzlar heavy brass monocular microscope
ser #10255 believed to be late 19th or early 20th Cent; some stains on
brass, glass unclear, not for use by prudent physician or scientist; but a
charming piece of Ernst Leitz memorabilia; was asking
     $500.
Offers?
Add shipping/insur to prices.

Please contact me off-line or call 518-893-2314.

Seth     LaK 9