Subject: Re: [Leica] Stolen Stuff
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 15:33:46 EDT

red735i@earthlink.net writes:

<< I would believe that none of us would support a known stolen item, but
 unknowingly, the stuff does get cycled back to reputable users..... >>

.....and be very careful, you reputable users, even if you buy stolen
property without knowledge, in every U.S. state (I believe, since I can only
speak for New York) the if the real owner can locate you and the property, he
has a right to return of the property without compensating you. Description
and serial numbers should of course be reported to both local police, to
Leica Camera AG, Leica USA and your insurance carrier.

Lawyer Seth
LaK 9