Subject: Re: [Leica] A Red Dot story
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 07:50:33 -0700

Sam wrote:
>>> I think I have it now why folks are moaning and growing about making the
M6
> a better, more modern camera.  As Ted stated, he would not be able to
afford
> the new M6, along with the others moaning and groaning.<<<<

Hi Sam,
Sorry mate as a working photojournalist, I can't afford not to have a Leica
or as many as I require doing my work. And surprise I can afford as many as
I want! But never more than I need!

I generally carry and use 3 M type cameras with appropriate lenses and 3 R
type, motor driven  cameras with lenses from 15mm to 800mm!

I'm not concerned really what Leica does for the Twinkie flashers, as long
as they continue to have the venerable M6 just as it is for use by
photographers who know how to use them in every kind of light imaginable!

And that means with out a Twinkie flash.

ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant