Subject: [Leica] Re: heavy duty travel case
From: Summicron1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 10:03:44 EDT

Geeze, you're gonna check that mess? -- might as well put "Steal This Case!
Contains Expensive Photo Gear!!!" all over it while you're at it.

Put the stuff in a Halliburton case, then put the Halliburton Case into a
bigger , intact but beat up, cardboard box with "dirty laundry" written on
the outside. Smear it with fresh dog shit.

Either that or find a way to lighten the load and take it as carry on.

ctrentelman

Replies: Reply from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: heavy duty travel case)