Subject: [Leica] Re: leica cl
From: Summicron1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 09:23:48 EDT

dunno who you been talking to about the CL -- the lenses are very compatible
with the M-series, I use the 90-C on my M3 all the time, it works perfectly.
I don't use the 40 on the M because the M lacks the proper frame, but many
people do. The rangefinder works very well. I use my 15mm Heliar and 25mm
Canon lenses on my CL all the time as well.

The CL is an excellent shooter - I use it for travel purposes all the time --
high quality, accurate meter (although some say to have it recalibrated for
new non-mercury batteries), a slightly less sensitive rangefinder, but it is
a smaller camera, you pay the price. But as a carry-everywhere camera it is
superb.

No, it is not as good as an M. You want an M, buy an M.

ctrentelman
owns both
utah