Subject: Re: [Leica] re: right to display or use images
From: henry <henry@henryambrose.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 10:00:39 -0500

>I wonder what the results might be if you were to make a small label attached
>to the cassette and/or processing envelope that read "The prints from this
>film are copyrighted material and may not be used without express written
>permission of the photographer."
>
>Lea

I don't think it matters.
They can't display your work just because they say so!

Use a real lab and this won't happen.
They ASK me and THANK me for displaying my stuff at the local pro lab.

Henry

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] re: right to display or use images)