Subject: Re: [Leica] ODDS and ends
From: Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 19:42:12 -0700

>[snip]
>I think there would be a strong market for a 'simple' (ie not a Contax G2)
>RF camera with aperture priority and true Leica glass compatibility.
>
>Eric

This is exactly what folks here on the Lug were clamoring for a couple of
years ago, then the Hexar appeared.

If you're curious, Eric (and God knows, you'd have to be), you could do a
quick search in the archives for "Hexar," "M7," and (if you're really bold)
"AF," and/or "AE M" - you'll find there the very sentiment you're
expressing in the above snippet. The Hexar *is* that camera. Oddly enough,
for all the noise generated by the arrival of an electronic M camera, the
"Konica M" has fallen silent.

Guy

Message from Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com> (Re: [Leica] ODDS and ends)