Subject: Re: [Leica] Shot at 30 sec?
From: Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 19:27:50 -0700

>>  at 30 sec.
>>hand held, with complete confidence that I got the shot.
>
>Hugh,
>sounds interesting, please post that shot. I have often tried one
>quarter or half a second hand held and sometimes it works,  sometimes
>not. When it works, it makes up for the bad shots. I'll try 30 sec
>handheld tonight, but how did you meter?
>Chris
>
>Chris - don't yet have a scanner, will work on something soon - thanks for
>your comment - metering was incident with a Gossen Lunasix 3 - 2.8 at 30
>sec. at infinity.  Technique - keep elbows tight to sides of chest and stop
>breathing - use one of Tom's softies - Hugh Thompson

You *stopped breathing* for 30 seconds AND STILL managed to hold the camera
steady?!

Damn! And I'm happy when I can get a non-blurry shot at 1/8th of a second!!!

Guy

Replies: Reply from Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com> (Re: [Leica] Shot at 30 sec?)
Reply from "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <cartersn@nsula.edu> (Re: [Leica] Shot at 30 sec?)