Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Medium format camera for a Leica user?
From: Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 17:00:58 -0700

>In a message dated 4/16/01 4:17:01 PM, darkroom@ix.netcom.com writes:
>
>> btw, "before you open your mouth again" is enough to get the hell slapped
>>> out of you in some parts of the world. I suspect you would not speak
>>so
>>> crudely to anyone face to face.
>>
>>And I wouldn't take his, or anyone else's, bullshit face to face either.
>>Some people deserve the benefit of the doubt...but he has worn out his
>>benefits at this point in time.
>
>Since this has moved from disagreement to open warfare, why don't you two
>take this non-Leica brawl some other place, and duke it out there...
>
>Scott

Why take it off list when it can be prolonged for dozens of messages over
several days until all those except the posters in question have been bored
senseless and/or have pounded a hole in their keyboard where the delete key
used to be?

At the rate this thread is going, and given the personal direction it has
taken at moments, it could very well rival some of our most beautiful ugly
threads.

Guy