Subject: [Leica] Shot at 30 sec?
From: "Hugh Thompson" <painfree@istar.ca>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 20:58:20 -0400

>  at 30 sec.
>hand held, with complete confidence that I got the shot.

Hugh,

sounds interesting, please post that shot. I have often tried one
quarter or half a second hand held and sometimes it works,  sometimes
not. When it works, it makes up for the bad shots. I'll try 30 sec
handheld tonight, but how did you meter?

Chris

- --
Christer Almqvist
D-20255 Hamburg, Germany and/or
F-50590 Regnéville-sur-Mer, France

Chris - don't yet have a scanner, will work on something soon - thanks for
your comment - metering was incident with a Gossen Lunasix 3 - 2.8 at 30
sec. at infinity.  Technique - keep elbows tight to sides of chest and stop
breathing - use one of Tom's softies - Hugh Thompson