Subject: Re: [Leica] The scarcest resource on earth?
From: "Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy" <watteau@krakow.neurosoft.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 14:31:03 +0100

> However...I have no intention of apologizing here generally for what was
> a totally innocent joke. Those who wish to may irrationally and
> mistakenly call me any sort of bigot or racist they wish to.  In doing
> so they only demonstrate how far the concept of free speech has
> deteriorated in the U.S. - I say in the U.S. because Slodoban Dimitrov
> apparently lives in Los Angeles where he is involved in the campaign
> against something he defines as "hate speech."

I find as a particularly intriguing fact that racism and hatred is
so much pronounced between people nearly obscenically calling for
"free speech". Maybe people, who are _told_ to act tolerant
but not _learned_ to be tolerant are civilized only at
their "outer shell" and remain full of hatred inside?
And this makes them even more aggressive?

B.D. 's words were mis- and overinterpreted. LUD is now
full of anger and hatred. You won't be Jedi.
- -----
                                St.
                     (Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy)
              http://www.geocities.com/Stanislaw_Stawowy
            Echelon/Carnivore lines: Bob Black, Hakim Bey,
           Ralph Klein, Sabotage in the American Workplace

Message from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] The scarcest resource on earth?)
Message from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] The scarcest resource on earth?)
Message from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] The scarcest resource on earth?)
Message from "Minh Thai" <minhthai4@home.com> (Re: [Leica] The scarcest resource on earth?)