Subject: [Leica] For Sale Bessa-T Viewfinder Solution
From: "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 11:03:35 -0800

Fellow LUGers,

I have for sale a flash shoe bar that would please even Jim. It consists of
an aluminum bar that attaches to the flash shoe of the Bessa-T. On top of
this bar there are 6, (count them, S-I-X) flash shoes that can be used to
attach *all* the finders needed for the various focal length lenses used on
the topless (hapless) camera, plus, of course, a flash and a meter.
Neddless to say the potential for such a time/space saving device is
enormous. I am surprised that Leitz has not produced a Leica-T with with
such a bar in order to economize on production.
I have yet to establish a price for this item, but after looking at Steven's
site, I know that I am sitting on the proverbial gold mine.
Please, no bargain hunters, cash only.
Oh, yes, unfortunately the bar is chrome anodized, so it will need to be
black-taped in order to render it incospicuous.

Your truly,
Joe Codispoti

Please excuse the belated posting of this special. My mail server provider
is updating the system and the delivery all my outgoing mail is delayed by
days at times.

Replies: Reply from "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com> (Re: [Leica] For Sale Bessa-T Viewfinder Solution)
Message from Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com> ([Leica] Bessa-T - let me get this straight...)
Message from Stephen Gandy <Stephen@CameraQuest.com> (Re: [Leica] Bessa-T - let me get this straight...)