Subject: [Leica] 35mm M Summicron ASPH lens-flare
From: "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 18:24:12 -0800

It is too early for April's fool but it seems that we are experiencing an
early attempt.
There is no question in my mind that the first image is manipulated or that
a problem other than simple flare is at play here.
A simple inspection of the scene reveals that there is no sun anywhere to be
seen. The "sun just peeking" should cast heavy shadows, yet there is none.
Also, flare does not manifest itself in such a heavy, localized manner.

I suspect that, at best, the film has been fogged in the loading/unloading
process.

Joe Codispoti

Message from "jbflesher" <jbflesher@email.msn.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: 35mm M Summicron ASPH lens-flare)