Subject: Re: [Leica] Bessa T Conspiracy
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 12:40:52 -0500

At 09:16 AM 3/16/2001 -0700, John Collier wrote:
>No but I hear the Catholics and the Kennedys pick up many of his expenses.
>Sinister eh?
>
>Also just two years ago Herr Cohn spoke at an LHSA meeting! How can anyone
>expect that fellow to be unbiased? I tell you I am going to dig a hole in my
>backyard and darned if I will ever come out!

The problem with your point, John, is that LHSA IS, after all, the "Leica
Historical Society of America", as opposed to the "Cosina Hysterical
Society of America".  Steve's point is well taken.  We EXPECT to have Leica
flacks in our midst.  But Tom Abrahamson has obtained a favourable position
within the LHSA which he uses to flog Cosina products.  And, as the song
says, "this ain't right".

I'd like to hear from some of the LHSA leadership on this point.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!

Replies: Reply from Jeff Moore <jbm@oven.com> ([Leica] Re: Bessa T Conspiracy)