Subject: Re: [Leica] Bessa T Conspiracy
From: "Julian Thomas" <>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 20:10:31 +0100

We EXPECT to have Leica
> flacks in our midst.  But Tom Abrahamson has obtained a favourable
> within the LHSA which he uses to flog Cosina products.  And, as the song
> says, "this ain't right".
> I'd like to hear from some of the LHSA leadership on this point.

I'm not sure I understand the beef here. From what I've seen of Tom's kit,
and I've met him and his wife only once, the guy is nuts about Leica
cameras. Now a lot of people, me included, are not so enamoured with leica
the 'company'. All I see Tom doing is saying 'isn't it great that a company
is doing these wacky things - great lenses, that work on our leicas.' Tom
also raves about the .56 M and any other good product that comes out.
Supporting other products rathe rthan blindly following the Solms line is
surely a good thing.

Julian (genuinely bemused).

Message from Marc James Small <> (Re: [Leica] Bessa T Conspiracy)