Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Bessa-T - let me get this straight...
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 12:15:53 -0500

At 08:19 AM 3/16/2001 -0800, Ted Grant wrote:

>However it does appear a number of our kindred souls have their usual anti
>the photo world comments when not knowing a thing about what goes on in the
>board room of C&V or Leica.  That's their prerogative.

There IS no board room of "Cosina & Voigtlander", or, if you will, of
"Cosina and Voigtländer".  Voigtlander hasn't had a "board room" since
1965.  There IS, of course, the intellectually dishonest Cosina management
and, I suppose, a Cosina board room.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!