Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Bessa-T - let me get this straight...
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 11:21:14 -0500

> Bottom line? Hey take the lenses and cameras presented by C-V play and buy
> or not buy, but it isn't worth the screen it's written on to whine and bitch
> about what should, could, might have been!  About either company!
> Have a nice day. ;-) Go take pictures! :-)
> ted
> Ted Grant Photography Limited
> www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant

Right, Ted - and I wonder how many of the critics have thought
 that many of HCB's iconic images were shot with the "squinty
view/rangefinder" and a "nice accessory brightline finder."

B. D.

Replies: Reply from Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: Bessa-T - let me get this straight...)
Reply from Sonny Carter <cartersn@nsula.edu> (Re: [Leica] Re: Bessa-T - let me get this straight...)
Message from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Bessa-T - let me get this straight...)