Subject: [Leica] [LEICA] Why use center-weighted metering with R8?
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 01:09:47 -0800 (PST)

Dear All,

Having read the raher brief description of Matrix Metering in the R8
user's manual, plus other people's comments in various lists, I am left
wondering why one might ever choose center-weighted metering with the
R8. Can someone please enlighten me on its supposed merits over matrix
metering?

Regards,

=====
Ray