Subject: [Leica] Re: 35/MF Enlarger recomendation
From: William Gower <w.gower@home.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 17:58:12 -0400

Dick Chandler wrote:

>> Do NOT buy a Omega B22.  Flimsy to say the least.

Really ? How flimsy ?

I've got my eye on 3 enlargers right now for an upcoming purchase and a
B22XL is one of them - only because the dealer told me I can go to 16 x 20.
Plus it has 2 carriers and both 50mm and 75mm lenses.

The other is a Bessler 23 and, the third is...get this...a real junker Leitz
VAMAX (a Valoy I w/ a 48' upright) for really cheap. Trashed to hell, and no
carriers, just the head, column and baseboard.

As we speak I just missed out on a Bessler 45 for $200 !

What's the maximum print size you can do with a Bessler 23 ? Anyone ? Anyone
?

Thanks

William

- --