Subject: Re: [Leica] your ancient camera
From: William Gower <w.gower@home.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 17:50:00 -0400

 Emanuel Lowi wrote:

> Perhaps a little less scary, but similar...Last summer I was shooting an event
> where there were several other working photographers. One came up to me and
> pointed  to my Leica and said, "That's one of those cameras that works even
> without a battery, right? Cool!"

That's better then a pro asking you "how do you like your Hexar?" (referring
to the original Hex, not the RF).

No...it's a Leica I say.

"Oh", then (big pause) "...do you know anything about the Hexar?"

But how's this for humiliating:

"Can you take a picture for me ?"

"Sure"

"Nooooo....use my camera, (handing me an Cannon Sure-Shot) it's newer."

William

- --
William Gower
Toronto, Ontario, Canada.