Subject: Re: [Leica] ?: 35mm/MF enlarger recommendation
From: "Dante A. Stella" <dante@umich.edu>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 21:25:31 -0500

The original Durst M605 (35/6x6) dichro color is a blast.  Sturday, no
voodoo alignment, simple lever to change mixing boxes, standard 39mm boards
and 25mm boards still available.  It's a lot like the current Modular 70.
Tilt, shift, schleimpflug (ok, so I butchered that), wall projection.  Get
the glass carrier.  It's a lot of fun.   They only run about 400 used.

I just got into using a Durst 609 (6.5x9 and 35mm).  Lots of power, but much
more primitive.  Just as solid.