Subject: Re: [Leica] WAS: Condemnation? NOW: Tmax
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 19:52:03 -0800

Guy Bennett wrote:

> [...]
It's
a very fine grained film that produces wonderful results.<<<<<

Hi Guy,

Thank you Guy I'll do that, as I've never tried it. It's never been my thing
to jump all over the mat dancing with different films, however, good ol'e
Mark Rabiner and his love of EXTOL triggered me into playing with new film
and trying some during a quiet shooting time at the moment.

So once again thanks and I'll get some rolls on Monday.
regards,
ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant