Subject: Re: [Leica] WAS: Condemnation? NOW: Tmax
From: Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 19:24:29 -0800

>I never cease to be amazed at how some folks can make a valid and written in
>stone condemnation by the >>>"I-shot-a-few-rolls-<<< try out.
>[snip]
>But this doesn't mean I've abandoned Tmax 400, it just means I thought I'd
>have a look at something else, kind of like trying a new candy bar. ;-) I'm
>sure I'll be using the Tmax for a while as I've got a pile of it here and
>I'm not going to throw it away, besides I need to shoot more of it with
>EXTOL before I feel I should switch to another film.
>ted

Ted, why not give Agfapan 400 a try, if you have not already done so? It's
a very fine grained film that produces wonderful results.

Guy

Replies: Reply from Christer Almqvist <christer@almqvist.net> (Re: [Leica] WAS: Condemnation? NOW: Tmax)
Reply from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] WAS: Condemnation? NOW: Tmax)