Subject: RE: [Leica] loony for chrome?
From: "Austin Franklin" <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 18:38:00 -0500

And George Day pecked on his TRS-80:

> And all of these were followed by Austin...deriding...

> The word "judgmental" comes to mind.

But yet, you say this of me:

"...you display this inflated sense of your own photographic nobility."

"I picture this grumpy guy, probably not very successful in life..."

That is simply amazing that you can say that I am judgmental with any
inkling of honesty after those two comments you made to me, amongst others.
I AM opinionated, but I am not judgmental by any broad stroke of the brush.

I have NOT in any way belittled anyone, EVEN YOU, for their choice of
equipment.  What I  disagree with, is your trying to justify your reasons
believing everyone else does the same thing.