Subject: RE: [Leica] loony for chrome?
From: "Austin Franklin" <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 19:03:26 -0500

> Oh, lovely.  Austin takes an off-list exchange and, at his
> convenience, and
> without quoting his own rather nasty off-list e-mail, brings it on-list.

I did not realize it was an off-list email, the subject line did not
indicate it as such.  You might consider putting "OFF-LIST" in the subject
line in the future.  And, George, I have not sent you anything nasty
off-list, that is a lie.

> As for "personal attacks" and "grace," my friend, I believe you
> and B.D. are
> the ones who stepped into a thread you didn't like, for whatever
> odd reason,
> and began insulting people willy-nilly, using terms like "mental
> masturbation."  Classy.

George, please shoe me my 'insults'?  I never made any.  And 'mental
masturbation' is not an insult, nor is it name calling.  If you've never
heard it before, than you are truly sheltered.

> Well, your sick logic is quite out there for all to see. My only question
> is, I wonder if someone of your character, or lack thereof,

Once gain, George, you are embarking on personal public attacks...bad, bad
form, George.

> would ever
> behave this way in person?  Even on the phone?  Somehow, I doubt it.

Behave like what, George?  You're the one doing all the misbehaving' here,
George.  Well, I guess I am too, simply by responding to your posts.  I am
sure everyone else is deleting any emails with this subject line, and I
believe I should do the same from now on...I have to get my Wendy's uniform
washed and ready to leave my run down shack for the two mile walk, up hill,
with no shoes, to my night shift bugger flipping job.  I'll make sure to
kick the dog on the way out...just for you.

Replies: Reply from firkin@netconnect.com.au ([Leica] Re: loony for chrome?)