Subject: Re: [Leica] Devastated in Victoria!
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 13:37:52 -0800

Hi Jay,

Gee you over there in the big city, man you've got to get to-gether with the
"Vancouver LUG crazies,"  Henning, Sylvia, Tom & Tuulikki, Irene, Sandy and
myself and any visitors who happen to be in town at one of our more elegant
soirees!

An early Single malt scotch Leica chit chat, followed by a most wonderful
dinner with more Leica talk and happy snaps of each other while pigging out
on Saki and great Japanese food. Send along a phone number private and one
of the Vancouver crew will see if your available the next time we chow down
Leica Japanese style. :-)

Thanks for the "LRDA" info as there are many times I could use a dry
grieving towel! ;-)  Do they also do "crying on the shoulder" grief
counseling  when you've screwed up a Leica shoot?  Or is it Red Dot
specific? ;-)
ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant