Subject: Re: [Leica] Backup Camera
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 13:22:48 EST

Dans un courrier daté du 16/01/01 09:58:42 Paris, Madrid,
belgiangator@yahoo.com a écrit :

<< Now, there are occasions when even a single M6 is too
 much camera to take along (f.ex. when riding to the
 office on my motorcycle or doing a quick business
 trip, in and out the same day with little or no spare
 time anticipated). For those occasions there is always
 a Ricoh GR1 in my pocket.

 Nathan

Hello . At the time ( 10 years ago ) , I could travel within the USA
and take my M6 everywhere in stores , industries and so on .
In France , it's harder to get into a supermarket with a camera
on hand . They will not allow it inside . It's not that I want to take
pictures inside of supermarkets , but simply don't want to leave it
in the car .
But if I walk down to my local grocery store with a camera , they
will look at me just like if I came from another planet ! I'm becoming
suspicious !
Poor people !

Jo Goodtimes , France .
airborne radar tech