Subject: Re: [Leica] ......how to Minox..... ?
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 13:38:20 EST

Dans un courrier daté du 15/01/01 15:15:04 Paris, Madrid,
clairetm@singnet.com.sg a écrit :

<< I have always wondered how does one focus with the Minox since it has no
 'whatever' to tell U whether your subject is in focus.........

 How do U do it ? Is there any other way other than 'guestimating' all the
 time ?

 Peace
 TMLee

Hello . I've had a 35 GT Minox in the past . But I think there are much
better choices for
fewer bucks . Want an example ?
Olympus 35 RC : AE , Manual , choice of speeds , auto flash system ,
rangefinder , very small size , great quality lens ,
                    small price , tough thing . ( 30 bucks for my exemple )

Minolta Hi Matic , AE , auto flash system , rangefinder , very small size ,
great quality lens , small price , tough thing .

When I see one of those at a flea market , I can't resist . ( 15 bucks for my
exemple )