Subject: [Leica] LUX vs CRON
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 07:34:33 EST

As it looks like cost is not the matter in that case ( buyer says there is a
relatively minor differences in price ) , neither is the size , I 'd go for
the LUX ;
Althought I've been questionning myself in the past during a Leica day where
I was offered to buy one or the other , new lenses with a good rebate ( My
dealer offered to buy my Non Asph cron back ) , I choosed the Cron for its
small size .
The Lux is really big compared to the Cron . Also consider the non obstructed
viewfinder and the ability to put your camera in your jacket pocket .

Jo Goodtimes , France .
Live Free or Die.