Subject: Re: [Leica] Monoliths I have known or... Is that all there is?
From: "Tim Spragens" <info@borderless-photos.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 19:33:53 +0100

On 1 Jan 01, at 14:56, Brian Reid wrote:

> Imagine, for example, that I'm having trouble managing a photograph
> that I have on my computer. I know I need to dodge the shadows and
> lessen the contrast there and there, but I keep messing it up. Somehow
> I manage to get Tina Manley to agree to help me, and she locks her
> computer to mine, edits my image while I watch, and then unlocks.

"A future so bright you'll have to wear sunglasses"... but someone
manages to fiddle your connection, feed you worms, find things on
your system you'd rather no one know. So I've got a gigabit
connection - who all is going to be able to use it? How much of
your time are you going to spend plugging the holes to maintain
your privacy?