Subject: [Leica] Re: M6 TTL fill flash
From: Brougham <brougham3@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2001 16:41:59 -0800 (PST)

Henry Ambrose <henryambrose@home.com> wrote:

> I've got Nikon stuff as well. Its just that I would prefer to use my
> Leica gear given equal functionality.

I hear ya.  :)  This is the primary reason I got a Leica...so I can
travel light, and don't have to come up with an excuse as to why I
should really leave my camera home 'cos I don't want to haul it
around.

The other reason is so that I can take good holiday snap shots.  When
my relatives saw my pictures, I was again complimented on what a nice
camera I have.  :)