Subject: Re: [Leica] Hi Quality Ink Jet Printers?
From: "Tim Spragens" <info@borderless-photos.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2001 19:01:24 +0100

I have no experience with the latest from HP or Canon, though I
wasn't so pleased with their (much) earlier efforts. I have Epson
1520, 2000P and 760. The 1160 would  probably fill your needs -
prints super A3 and the results with the color inks should be very
close to what I get with the 760. If you get tired of buying tiny carts,
CIS has a big bottle solution for it.

I'm fairly sure that Johnny D. has the 1160, though I don't know if
he's using it for color or just for Cone B/W printing.

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Hi Quality Ink Jet Printers?)