Subject: [Leica] Monoliths I have known or... Is that all there is?
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2001 13:54:45 -0800

Hey you high tech guys and gal!!!

Could someone explain to me what the heck is going on??!?

Here we are it's the future. It's 2001!!

What monoliths have we got?

We got "Lasers", Cpu's, and Digital technology.

Giclee Digital Printmaking doesn't quite make it as a basic revolutionary earth
shaking technology
but comes close for many of us.

....where better monkeys congregate?

Is this all there is?

Tell me what the next big bang is if anyone knows or if they are out there.

mark :) rabiner

updated temporary Website by "Foxy": http://spokenword.to/rabiner/

I'm having fun with a Hi 8 Video Camera and it isn't even Digital.
And i don't even know what that means.

Replies: Reply from "Tim Spragens" <info@borderless-photos.com> (Re: [Leica] Monoliths I have known or... Is that all there is?)